Hi, my name is Stasia and I like to make stuff
All about me in ten bullet points or less:
- I’m based in Johannesburg, South Africa
- I studied Fine Art at Wits, majoring in Painting and Photography
- I interned at Saatchi & Saatchi
- I took 2 gap years, one before and one after varsity
- I studied Media Design & Technology (which is a fancy way of saying Graphic Design)
- I’ve been working as a full-time graphic and web designer for over 3 years now
- Right now I work at a really cool company called Banter Media.
- I like to read and draw comics (see my blog)
- I love creating cool designs and adorable clay charms for my Etsy shop.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why is it called Alot?
A: Well first off, it’s because you get a lot! I do so many fun, crafty and artsy things, that I wanted the name of my website/blog/shop to reflect that. How I came up with it is that my first name is Anastasia and my surname is Loutfrakhmanova (quite a mouthful, right?). So I took the first letter from my name and the first few letters of my surname and came up with ALout, then I took out the u to make it Alot 🙂 I guess Alout could be my business name in France 😀